Building the Foundation for Athletic Achievement
Beyond the individual skills taught at camp, players will also learn team offense and defense through drills and scrimmages ‘ giving them the team strategy knowledge they need to excel at the next level.
Boys Sports Camps
Girls Sports Camps
Facilities at GP Sports Camps
Prep’s unique campus offers resources unparallel by any other camp in the area.
Georgetown Prep is situated on nearly 100 acres of land in North Bethesda, MD – just off the Capital Beltway on Rockville Pike.
The world-class facility consisting of bent grass fairways and greens contains a short-game practice area, and driving range as well.
This facility was uniquely built to cater to golf camps, clinics, and instruction and simultaneously allows for competition play on the course – a rarity in many golf camps and clinics.
The golf course was completed in November of 2007 and was designed by Joe Hills, son of famed golf course designer Arthur Hills.
- Competition gymnasium with space for 1,000 spectators
- 25 yard by 25 meter 11-lane swimming pool and diving well
- 50,000 square foot field house featuring:
- 4 full-size synthetic practice courts/fields
- 200-meter indoor track
- Double-ring wrestling room with seating for 144
- Film Room used for video analysis and breakdown of training and game films
- 6 Locker rooms
- 6,000 square foot Fitness Center
- Horning Field, home to Prep’s baseball teams is the best baseball playing surface in the area consisting of a Kentucky Bluegrass infield, home and visitor dugouts, warning track, and outfield fence. The baseball complex also features a practice field with two state of the art batting cages.
- Fegan/Galvin Stadium Field, home to Prep’s Football, Lacrosse, and varsity Soccer teams, is a top of the line Field Turf – field built in 2006. This regulation competition field allows for play in virtually any type of weather and provides a smooth, consistent, and safe playing surface.
- The North and South Fields are Prep’s practice and game natural grass playing surfaces featuring state of the art irrigation systems and some of the best playing surfaces in the Washington metropolitan area.